Herman Cain 9-9-9 plan… what do you think?
- Current circumstances call for bolder action.
- The Phase 1 Enhanced Plan incorporates the features of Phase One and gets us a step closer to Phase two.
- I call on the Super Committee to pass the Phase 1 Enhanced Plan along with their spending cut package.
- The Phase 1 Enhanced Plan unites Flat Tax supporters with Fair tax supporters.
- Achieves the broadest possible tax base along with the lowest possible rate of 9%.
- It ends the Payroll Tax completely – a permanent holiday!
- Zero capital gains tax
- Ends the Death Tax.
- Eliminates double taxation of dividends
- Business Flat Tax – 9%
- Gross income less all investments, all purchases from other businesses and all dividends paid to shareholders.
- Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for payroll employed in the zone.
- Individual Flat Tax – 9%.
- Gross income less charitable deductions.
- Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.
- National Sales Tax – 9%.
- This gets the Fair Tax off the sidelines and into the game.
70 Responses to “9-9-9 Plan”